Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Bad Week :o(

I’ve had a bad week this week.

Ever heard of a thunderclap headache? No me neither – till I got one on Sunday. Instant pain like you’ve never felt before, lasts about 5 minutes then dulls to a constant headache which has lasted all week. So, I’ve been feeling sorry for myself and I haven’t been quite so careful.


Well, the proof is definitely in the pudding! I have put on a pound and am back up to 14 stone. Yah boo sucks! Must do better. (Reminds me of being back at school!)

My OH and I decided to crack out the children’s Wii Fit at the weekend and I have to say much merriment ensured!

The hula hooping is really good fun especially watching my OH do it. I thought he actually had some rhythm – I was wrong! Lol. That said, I dread to think what I looked like from the sofa!

One word of advice to all you guys out there though. Don’t do the jogging section while wearing pj bottoms with the slit at the front – need I say anymore?

The Limbos challenge is complete. I ate a bag, as did a few of my colleagues and the general feeling was that they were ok. But it did spark the ‘ole Marmite’ discussion.

What other low fat, diet, slimming foods are out there that need a 2nd opinion?

See you next week,
Trudi :o)

4 comments:

  1. Ooops! But at least you know where you went wrong - there is nothing worse than feeling under the weather and trying to eat healthily when all you crave is comfort food!

    Eeer does the OH know that you are 'revealing' his innermost (or not as the case may be LOL) secrets on t'internet?
    We are still trying to get a Wii Fit, but I object to paying the extortionate prices that some places are charging.. so it might be a while before we get to play on that - I want it for the snowboarding, my knees aren't up to the real thing!!

    Fair play to you and your colleagues on the Limbos challenge.. very brave! Give me Marmite any day is all I can say!

    Have you tried the Műller Light Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate? YUMMY :o)

    Stick with it this week and I'm sure you'll be back on track with avengence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - going to work much harder to lose some next week!

    I did warn my OH that I was going to put his escapades in my blog. Not sure if he heard me through the rather large guffaws coming from my direction. :o)

    I've seen the that flavour Muller light mentioned on TV - will definitely have to give it a try! Sounds gorgeous. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you weighing in tomorrow? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.. though it does make it a little harder to type!
    Hope you've had a better week this week.. you know, not too much Champers or caviar and all that!!
    :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, today's the day. Have had my fingers crossed all week.

    You could be right about it being difficult to type - maybe that's whi i mayd so meny typos??? :o)

    See you a bit later :o)

    ReplyDelete